LEPIN 20004 MOBILE CRANE MK II | TECHNIC |
LEPIN 20004 MOBILE CRANE MK II
TECHNIC / 2606 PIECES
LEPIN 20004 Mobile Crane MK II is a LEPIN Technic set echoes LEGO 42009 (Retired) of the same name and is LEGO compatible building block set. The set consists of 2606 pieces and is designed for kids aged 11-16. This LEPIN 20004 Mobile Crane MK II building blocks and bricks set includes the following:
LEPIN 20004 | 100% Knock off LEGO Technic 42009 Mobile Crane MK II Building Blocks Bricks Set Review
Get ready for the biggest, most complex Technic model ever â€?the Mobile Crane MK II! Drive this 2,606-piece behemoth of a model into position with the cool 8-wheel steering and rotate the superstructure. Then activate the included Power Functions motor to extend the outriggers, lower the feet and extend or raise the crane arm up to 77cm into the air. Lower the hook with the working winch and get ready to lift the load! This authentic 2-in-1 model also features 10 wheels, 5 axles and a detailed V8 motor with moving pistons. Rebuilds into a container stacker and truck featuring Power Functions motor-powered extending and raising boom.
- Features Power Functions motor-powered extending outriggers, lowering feet, extending or raising crane arm and retractable winch
- Also includes a rotating superstructure, 8-wheel drive, 5 axles, 10 wheels and a detailed V8 motor with moving pistons, Power Functions Motor and Power Functions Battery Box
- 2 models in 1: rebuilds into a container stacker and truck
- Extend the outriggers for increased stability
- Extend the crane arm over 30â€?(77cm) into the air!
- Steer all 8 wheels
- The engine pistons really move!
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Technic knock off set.
- This is a 100% LEGO replica knock off building blocks and bricks set from LEPIN.
|Item No.||20004||42009 (Retired)|
|Packing||No Original Box||Original Box|
|Origin||Made In China||Made In Denmark|
|Order Process||5-7 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||15-20 Work Days||N/A|
Disclaimer of Technic Series:
does not guarantee that Lepin Technic Series sets would functional 100% as LEGO original sets. Small chances builders may need to adjust and trim some of the axles, pins, bearing or beam to exact measurement accordingly during construction. Test run and replacements might be needed during the process. Some people may find the building process challenging and will not fully or partial refund for damages or mechanical function failure due to building incapability.
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.