LEPIN 20003 24HOURS RACE CAR | TECHNIC |
LEPIN 20003 24HOURS RACE CAR
TECHNIC / 1249 PIECES
LEPIN 20003 24Hours Race Car is a LEPIN Technic set echoes LEGO 42039 of the same name and is LEGO compatible building block set. The set consists of 1249 pieces and is designed for kids aged 11-16. This LEPIN 20003 24 Hours Race Car building blocks and bricks set includes the following: (Power Function not included)
LEPIN 20003 | 100% Knock off LEGO Technic 42039 24 Hours Race Car Building Blocks Bricks Set Review
Scream around the circuit in the lightning-fast 24 Hours Race Car! This robust, immaculately detailed Technic model has all the features of a real-life race car, including a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening front trunk and engine hood. Put on your racing gloves and step on the gas! Upgrade with the Power Functions motor set (not supplied) and you have bright LED headlights plus motorized gull wing doors and engine cover. This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a SUV Racer.
- Features a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening hood and engine cover
- Check out the cool green, white and black color scheme with racing decals
- Scream around the circuit!
- Step on the gas!
- Feel the power from the high-performance V8 engine
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an SUV Racer
- Upgrade with the Power Functions set (not included) for working LED headlight plus motorized gull-wing doors and engine hood.
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Technic knock off set.
- This is a 100% LEGO replica knock off building blocks and bricks set from LEPIN.
|Packing||No Original Box||Original Box|
|Origin||Made In China||Made In Denmark|
|Order Process||5-7 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||15-20 Work Days||N/A|
Disclaimer of Technic Series:
does not guarantee that Lepin Technic Series sets would functional 100% as LEGO original sets. Small chances builders may need to adjust and trim some of the axles, pins, bearing or beam to exact measurement accordingly during construction. Test run and replacements might be needed during the process. Some people may find the building process challenging and will not fully or partial refund for damages or mechanical function failure due to building inability.
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.